Great White is the best and longest holding water based adhesive in the Walker Tape collections.
- Co-polymer adhesive
- Strongest in Walker Tape range - it can withstand almost anything
- Dries clear and transparent to give you confidence
- Easy application
- Bacteria resistant allowing the adhesive to stay fresher for longer
- Convenient Travel size - Perfect for DIY applications to rebond front hairline
- Maximum wear (3-5+ weeks) adhesives
- Bond is depending on temperature, humidity, and body oils, they can last up to six weeks
- Retouching the front hairline will usually hold for 1.5 weeks
- This tape is the most tacky - requires more skill to apply.
- Cleanse and dry scalp. Make sure it is oil free.
- Skin systems: Using a makeup sponge or small applicator brush, apply thin even coats of Great White to unit and scalp
- Mesh Units: Using a makeup sponge or small applicator brush, apply thin even coats of Great White to scalp
- Blow dry until tacky between coats.
- Press the hair system onto the skin and firmly hold for 45 seconds. Do not swim, workout, or shampoo for at least 36 hours